29 May 2009

[Artist] Big A

I was checking out Dj Lethal Skillz's profile on Facebook, and I noticed that he posted the following on Big-A's wall:

"Lookin forward to seein u soon in 961 fam, 1!"

So, I became curious to know who's that dude. I did some research, and I came to realizing that Big A is one of the most underrated artists in the arabic hip hop scene.


Big-A's real name is Ahmed (that's where the A come from), and he's a Lebanese Rapper from South Lebanon, but currently living in Detroit, USA.



According to his official website, he started his career back in 2006, and has finished his debut album "Conscious Gangsta" in 2008. You can find that album on his official website.

The next track is called "Te-Le-Le-Vision", featured with Omar Offendum, it's really awesome, check it out to know what i'm talking about, both of them killed it:

Big-A - Te-Le-Le-Vision (Feat. Omar Offendum):




(Click On The Picture To Buy This Album)


http://www.mcbiga.com
http://www.myspace.com/mcbiga

1 comment:

Big A said...

Salam.
This is Big A... I'm really happy to see this on here and I'm grateful for seeing both the album and the video posted... Any one who wants to build with me please contact me at mcbiga961@gmail.com Respect to my brother DJ LETHAL SKILLS... ONE

keywords

9achla muslim l3arabe don bigg salah edin arap cilvaringz eslam jawaad ledr p mc palestine lotfi-dk lotfi double cannon black bannerz o-marz


keywords

hharabe arab rap arabic hip hop arab league rush sphinx e money mc amin f-killa shadia mansour dam ramallah underground we7 dj lethal skillz malikah mc moe zoog FareeQ el Atrash

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP